The Federation of State Physician Health Programs, Inc. (FSPHP), is a nonprofit corporation whose purpose is to provide a forum for education and exchange of information among state programs, to develop common objectives and goals, to develop standards, to enhance awareness of issues related to physician health and impairment, to provide advocacy for physicians and their health issues at local, state, and national levels, and to assist state programs in their quest to protect the public.
The goals of the FSPHP are to:
- achieve national and international recognition as a supporter of state physician health programs.
- promote the best medical care possible for all patients.
- promote early identification, treatment, documentation, and monitoring of ongoing recovery of physicians prior to the illness impacting the care rendered to patients.
- pursue consistent standards, language, and definitions among state physician health programs.
- maintain an organizational structure that will help achieve its vision and mission.
For more information on the FSPHP, contact Debbie Brennan, Jessica Vautour or Linda Bresnahan at (781) 434-7343